The Calhoun County Sheriff's Office has released the names of the defendants in 16 drug cases handled by FDLE Chemist Joseph Graves.
As previously reported, Graves, of Pensacola, is suspected of replacing actual drug evidence with over the counter meds. He has been arrested for drug trafficking, tampering with evidence, and grand theft. Graves worked nearly 2600 cases for agencies in 35 counties including Calhoun.
Twenty-one defendants in 16 Calhoun County cases now under review include:
1. Pamela B. Mayo & Dewayne C.Arce
2. Willie Smith III
3. Joshua A. Savell
4. Lewis Dean Nickell
5. Sean Patrick Kelly & Jennifer Adams
6. Dante Ziggler
7. Robert Anthony Gutierrez, Edward Cale Pierce
8. Nicole Michelle O'Kelly, Matthew A. O'Kelly
9. Matthew Lemont Speights
10. Joseph Daniel Baker
11. Gregory D. Horn, Maurice Bell
12. Curtis T. Huie
13. Eddie Bartinaus Burkes
14. Dominique Cargile
15. Justin M. Black
16. Justin M. Black (two separate cases)
It is unclear how long it will take to review the evidence or whether any convictions will be automatically overturned. Stay tuned.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)