As reported earlier today, Kenny Wayne Klotz, a 45-year-old brick mason from Calhoun County, was electrocuted yesterday while working a job in Marianna. The County Record has spoken with his wife, Hillary, who is by his side at the burn center in Augusta, Georgia. She says Kenny Wayne is in the intensive care unit and underwent surgery on his feet yesterday. His body is burned from where the electricity entered in his shoulder and exited out his feet. Due to the extent of his injuries, he will be unable to work for some time. Contributions to help this local family would be greatly appreciated. Anyone wishing to contribute can do so by making a deposit into the personal checking account of Kenny Wayne and Hillary Klotz at Bank of America.